Work Placement / Internships
Exciting opportunities in all departments throughout the year are available, join our team and gain experience in a vibrant college.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Suzie Fisher – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- All references will be followed up
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate DBS disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
- BLC values diversity. In valuing diversity BLC is committed to go beyond the legal minimum regarding equality. BLC management recognises and encourages diversity, acceptance and equality.
- Discrimination will not be tolerated or accepted with regards to any aspect of BLC’s services.
- BLC requests that applicants read the BLC Safeguarding Policy prior to any interview.