We have an exciting opportunity in our Activities department for an enthusiatic indivudual. Please see file attached for more details of the job role.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Suzie Hayes Fisher: email@example.com
Job start date: 7th January 2019 (flexible)
• All references will be followed up
• All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
• Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• Appropriate DBS disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
• BLC values diversity. In valuing diversity BLC is committed to go beyond the legal minimum regarding equality. BLC management recognises and encourages diversity, acceptance and equality.
• Discrimination will not be tolerated or accepted with regards to any aspect of BLC’s services.
• BLC requests that applicants read the BLC Safeguarding Policy prior to any interview.